What is Thai Massage?
Thai Massage uses passive stretching and gentle pressure along the body’s energy lines to increase flexibility, relieve muscle and joint tension and balance the body’s energy systems. It typically works with compression — rhythmic pressing movements directed into muscle tissues by either the hand or fingers. Thai massage usually takes place on a futon mat on the floor, with the client fully clothed.
Benefits of Thai Massage:
- increases flexibility and range of movement
- eliminates muscle pain and muscle spasms
- allows for a significant release of deep, emotional distress
- stimulates blood circulation and lymph drainage
- stimulates internal organs
- relieves fatigue, swollen limbs, painful joints, and headaches
- improves postural alignment calms the nervous system and promotes a deep sense of relaxation
What to prepare:
Wear your loose or stretchy clothes like yoga gear.
To book your Thai Massage, please call 905-607-3405 and schedule an appointment with Asra Noori, RMT.